Conference Size: Limited to 4000 attendees
Attendance is limited to maintain an appropriate setting for scientific exchange.
Registration Fee: The registration fee for CROI 2015 is $730 US. Please be prepared to show government issued photo identification on-site in order to receive your conference badge. A $730 US replacement fee will be charged for any lost badge.
November 12, 2014: Registration opens for Program Committee, Board Members, and Invited Speakers.
November 20, 2014: Registration opens for Invited Faculty, Reviewers, Accepted Abstract Authors, and Young Investigator Awardees.
December 2, 2014: General registration opens.
January 27, 2015: Registration and housing close to all applicants. This date is subject to change if the registration limit of 4000 is reached. There is no on-site registration.
Please note: The abstract authors’ email addresses, as provided during the abstract submission process, are required to complete registration and housing.
Registration applications are reviewed and processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Upon e-mail notification that the application has been accepted, attendees will be allowed to complete their registration and housing via a secure link. Due to the high volume of applications received at the opening of registration, applications are processed every 72 hours. All approved registrants MUST book hotel reservations via the CROI housing system.
The Conference Secretariat reserves the right to disapprove or rescind the registration of any individual who does not meet the criteria set forth by the Scientific Program Committee and external reviewer teams.
Who Can Attend
Registration is generally limited to:
- Researchers actively participating in investigations or clinical studies of HIV/SIV and associated complications and coinfections
- Academics who are full-time faculty and are responsible for HIV programs
- Clinicians who have an academic appointment, teach, conduct research, or work in a major practice group that is making research contributions to the field
- Community educators. A limited number of registration spots will be reserved for who are responsible for educating specific communities, such as HIV-affected individuals or group, physician, and other health care practitioners, etc (Of note, a very limited number of attendees with financial constraints will be awarded a Community Educator Scholarship, click here to learn more information)
- Media (very limited number of attendees allowed, click here to learn more information)
- Financial analysts
- Venture capitalists
- Public relations firms
- Medical communications companies
- Tour groups or other similar groups whose attendance or travel is sponsored by industry
- Industry and other personnel whose primary roles and responsibilities are:
- Nondirectorship level personnel in clinical or product development
- Marketing or postmarketing outcomes research
- Medical affairs
- Medical or scientific liaison
- Professional relations
- Project or product management
- Regulatory affairs
- Strategic planning
Please note: Exceptions may be made for the above ineligible attendees if they are abstract authors and actively involved in research. If you have doubts or questions about your eligibility to attend, please e-mail the conference organizers at CROIinfo"at"iasusa.org with your questions.
The Conference Secretariat reserves the right to disapprove or rescind the registration or housing of any individual who does not meet the criteria set forth by the Scientific Program Committee.
Please read carefully.
- Applications will be reviewed and confirmations will be sent via email following the approval of the registration application. Registration applications will be processed within 72 hours of submission.
- Individuals are required to complete their own applications to ensure that the information is accurate and to expedite the registration process.
- No registration substitutions will be allowed. Registrants will be asked to provide government issued photo identification when picking up registration materials on-site. This policy is to ensure equal access for all participants.
- Tour groups and travel agents are not permitted to use our registration site to secure multiple registrations.
- Registration cancellations must be made in writing and e-mailed to CROIregistration"at"iasusa.org or faxed to 415-544-9401.
- If you cancel your application prior to completing the registration process and being accepted, there will be no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel after completing your registration, but prior to January 20, 2015, you will receive a refund of your registration fee less a $150 administration fee ($580 US).
If you cancel after January 20, 2015, you will not be entitled to any refund.